Farm Tours and Chocolate Tastings have resumed!
For special Kama'aina rate (25% off) use our contact page to introduce yourself and we'll send you a discount code!
In the spirit of being prepared and well stocked for extra time at home, we will continue to ship all chocolate orders, as time at home with ohana is time to enjoy great chocolate! Our 70% and 85% dark chocolate are rich in flavonoids, which are a high source of antioxidants, helping to fight chronic diseases. Shop our online store or visit one of the following local businesses to pick up some of our bars to have your own chocolate tasting: Kona Wine Market, Merriman's Waimea, Waimea Butcher Shop, Liquid Life Waimea.
On-site tours and tastings
Tour and tastings information:
- Tours/tastings are by reservation only, and we have a two-person minimum. If your'e trying to reserve for a single person and aren't able to, wait a day and typically we'll start filling up so that you are able to place a reservation
- Our tours/tastings are limited to 8 people maximum in order to give you the best experience possible.
- Tour fee is $50/person, kids under 10 are $20/each, kids under age 5 are free (no tasting is included). Please let us know if you have any kids under five that are attending.
- Cacao trees thrive in moist environments, so we operate rain or shine. It's a great rainy-day experience under our dry tasting area with a view of the entire farm. Check the weather link at the bottom of the site to view our current weather.
- Visit our farm store after the tour to purchase our products
- We operate our tours Monday through Friday from 2 to 4pm, with a few exceptions, and the booking calendar will clarify those. If you have special needs or are interested in a group event, please use our contact page and let's see if we can make something work.
- Cancellations made 24 hours in advance will receive full refund. All others will receive a a partial refund of 50%.
- Click on a calendar date for availability.